What's a girl to do..
When your friends get all her time
And you forget to call her
Don't you know she needs to be with you too?
When you get annoyed
Coz she tells you a little too often, to pray and find God
Its because she cares!
When you don't tell her how you feel
After dating her for months
Why blame her if she runs?
When she finds out that you've been with some one else
And you know that girl's not gonna love you as much
Why make scars for your future?
When you tell her your new girl is nothing compared to her
Well, all she can tell you now is
"Sorry boy, you had your chance"
When she doesn't want to talk
Coz you forgot to wish her on her birthday
Don't you dare take her for granted!
When you get mad
Coz she's on the phone a little too long
All she wants is someone to ask her how her day was!
When she's bored sitting at home
While your out with the boys playing poker
Maybe she wants to have fun too!

11 comments:
"no personal comments"
arrrrghhhhh...min ti chak zual! ok, i'll be discreet and just say. "i feel u, grlfren!"
@ku2: lolz.. i chak chuan comment mai rohhh.. hehe..
Personal rants....hmmm I presume, However I can relate to lots of this stuff, even tho I'm a guy. How's that?(Take that..hehe)
eh! Pass
@Opahmar: you know, this happens the other way round too :-)
@ice-man: pal, you pass such things as these, thats why you can never make her happy :p
@mim hey you said no personal comments:)
While your out with the boys playing Warcraft...
:D
@lalengzuala: or Dota or Counter strike or snooker or lolz.. I was once addicted to AOE :D
Now, why don't I ever get a night out with the boys?
Seriously, most of my friends are busy with their own thing, so not much life in Aizawl. I do enjoy singing those 70's& 80's songs with friends, games aren't my thing, though.
@dr-feelgood: Then I must say, lucky wife and kids you got there :-)
cool
Post a Comment