Today, my friend X called up and said "I saw your cousin brother Kima getting married in my dream last night, and all the online crowd were at the wedding!!" I was like "Of all the people..him? LOL". The conversation went on, and this idea came up. Even if he finds one to marry, and even if all the online friends were to attend the wedding, it would be so hard to know who is who. Especially for those of us who don't put up our profile pictures. So, I was thinkin.. Why not we all wear a tag or something, putting up our online name or whatever. Just imagine. haha
The invitees would be wearing a tag with their online nick on it, such as..
dr_feelgood
Naupang^fel
Varte
Father sphinx
Chicco
Goldmember
mesjay
wonderboy
Splendiferous
blackestred
codeAries
Sekibuhchhuak
cowboy-hat
VaiVa
Nancy
aduhi
chawnghilh
alejendro
Opahmar
Edward LHM
ice-man
David M.Thangliana
Rita Zoye
makima
tetea
Lalrinfela
mnowluck
Jessie Saiawi
and so on.. good idea eh?
Well, for those who choose to stay unknown, we can make "Anonymous" tag. (hehe) But hey, life's too short to hide forever. Who would not be brave enough to reveal themselves? :-)
Here we are, busy dreaming about Kima's marraige, while he's busy dreaming about his visions of 2020 and getting 2 minutes of fame in CNN IBN. Congrats Bro! But I think its high time you settle! :-D
On a serious note, I was just wondering. This is online life. We write out our ideas and thoughts, we read other's posts, we comment on it, we share jokes, we make online friends via social networking sites such as facebook, orkut etc.. But will we ever get the chance to meet? Or our lives will go on like this, till one day, we find out and say "oh.. that blogger friend passed away" or "oh.. that online friend lost his son". Yes, it is a small world. But we become too busy to really go out and socialize. Well, this thought crossed my mind today and I just wanted to write it out. And I want to take this chance to thank all my blog visitors, who took the time to read and comment on it with words of encouragement and compliments. I'm telling you, I have been doing great ever since I started blogging. You have inspired me!
See you all at Kima's wedding :-D (keeping my fingers crossed! He better find one! Lol)

25 comments:
I guess the list you made is from the ones who frequented your blog and Im not surprised to see that 90% are of the male species. How do you manage to do that?
@OpaHmar: Your'e a male right? Ask yourself. Why ask me? :-D
He he... lungngai mah ta che... endik thlap tawh a ni e... Online a conduct a nih dawn leh dawn loh chu ka hre lo.. tsk tsk
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz ka nau, hei chu a va tul lo deuh ve...:-) Nge warning pawh min pek miah lova, tiang lam i post dawn tih? Ka phu zawk mai!
And oieee, you're not thaaaaaat younger to me, dear l'il sis, so according to our society, its you who should be more in a hurry to tie the knot :P :P :P
And yes, it would be great to see online friends all come together for a virtual wedding! Nice idea.
I have been doing great ever since I started blogging.
Yup, I told you how great it is. Apart from inspirations, there are criticisms too, that improves our writing by miles. Speaking of criticism, you might wanna recheck your spelling on "oh.. that blogger friend past away", and please lose the "cousin brother" tag. For the umpteenth time, its just "cousin" :-)
LOL Kima chu warning na ang reng deuh ni in ka hria... :-P
If I come on the wedding I'll wear a shirt with my iName on it. :-)
P.S. Kim, min sawm ve leh loh vaih si chuan aw :-D
@VaiVa: Online wedding ka duh hi a ti tlat anga tiraw, ani hi.. lolzz..
@illusionaire: Its YOU who should get married! keipawh ka in rin lawk bik hleinem, ka thian pakhatin a mumangah a hmu miau che sia, then ideas came popping up. I had to write it out :-P
My cousin brother.. hehe, hei chu awm ve hrih rawh se, next time atangin aw :-) Will change 'past away' right away.. my grammer keeps getting worst (hehe)
@alejendro: Don't worry, keiman ka sawm che alawm khi. I hming a awm :-) Ka thu ber dawn. hehe
"There's no smoke without fire" an ti ni lawm ni kha? Is something up? Invitees list ah ka tel ve hmel bawk a lo kal ngei ka tum ang hehehe
A missed out dream —being dreamt! In 2020 he's gonna be 33 a right age to espouse with another dreamer!
I got the thrill that kills me alive!
wearing a 'tag' or 'name plate' would be a very good idea, cos i experienced it twice at an on-liners get together. At first we introduce ourselves to each other, later on maybe after 1/2 hours i hardly recognize most of them with their nick. One on-liner friend is going to get married tomorrow, its the first time am going to see him live!!
I have been doing great ever since I started on-lining. Don't know how to update my blog so lets just say on-lining!! :P
@mimi, if you want to be a good, loving, caring and an understanding sister-in-law, better start practice 'singing'!!! *peep* *peep* *peep* :D :P
Okay, now all thats needed would be a giant whiteboard near the venue where people can write their comments (about the wedding ceremony).
:D
We will all be there at YOUR wedding. Whenever that may be.
Hahaha.. a nupui nei tak tak se. LOL. Inti THU viau ang u aw. a nupui neih hun chu.
Online friends hi thawkkhat lai kha kan inhmu khawm nasa thin. Kan inla hmuh ngai loh pawh kha kan in hmu a, kan inkawmnel chho thin a, hetianga net atanga lo innel tawh sa phei chuan a takah vawikhat inhmuhna atang kan infiam ngam nghal thin. NUam lataksss
Kan Hotupa ber-in chutia Nupui neih a tum si chuan kan lokal ngei ang chu le... haha sawm tur chiang sa ka ni bawk si, nuam dawn e...
wow nice and neat girly blog.but what attracts me here is not the b....in question lol.Guess ? u are rite.
I bet all the bloggers attending Kima's wedding would be streaming their own live feed right from the venue, (Not too distant future! :D) and the after-after-party-blog posts are worth imagining!
And sure, having a virtual existence does limit the need to socialize physically, but going to weddings, parties, funerals, etc of people we've never met is not very new, is it?
Huhuii!!!I idea chu a tha ve phian tho mai a...ok,if u want us to be visible.. Ok..let see..ummm..I'll show myself to your doorstep tonite wearing like NINJA HMAITUAMA without TUBOH..just kiddin...
@aduhi: heti chunga nupui a la neih ngam loh chuan tih ngaihna ka hre tawh bik lo :-P
@chawnghilh: lolz.. in 2020, he better be in Forbes list of most powerful people, with a suit chosen by his wife (hopefully)..hihi..
@wonderboy: That's great. I don't think I've ever met an online friend yet..
goody goody good good! I can sing with her! :-D
@Tetea: Great Idea! Then we can do a follow-up wedding review, and you can put up all the great pictures that you have taken! hehe
@dr_feelgood: For sure!! I'll be expecting all of you :-)
@Joseph: Inti thu dawn bon tawp tawp ani mai. A theme tur pawh kan thlang ang chu..haha
Nia, kan lo in kawm nel tawh sa chuan, titi pawh a kal tluang duh khawp mai..
@Varte: Kan inhmu dawn nia aw! :-)
@Anonymous: hmmmmm..
@blackestred: Yup, you are right. Going to parties and weddings of a friend's cousin's friend's sister's wedding is not new at all. And to funerals of an unknown person is also obvious, with a society like ours. But meeting someone you've known through the internet, with whom you've shared your thoughts with, is scaringly exciting, don't you think?
@Jesse Saiawi: hahaha.. ka hmai ka lo tuam ve mai ang :-P
I should be on the list, really...lol
LOL about Kima's wedding vision...
and yeah this Online networking thing is kind of funny sometimes..I haven't met most of my online friends, but some are more than just an online friend.
Hotupa berin a tih hunah te chuan movawrh kan vawrh chuai chuai ang chu le...
When the "roll is called" at the wedding, I'll be there too! (virtually!! )
When, o when, will the dream come true? Great idea, the online folks wearing online nick tags--it has me chuckling by myself. and i agree with you, life has become a lot more interesting since blogging.
@keichala: You are on the list :-D
@mnowluck: more than just an online friend.. ehems :-)
@Anonymous: lolz.. a tha e, in lo phur tlang a
@keimah: good good. hehe
@mesjay: I sure hope I don't have to attend the wedding with silver hair. LOL
Post a Comment