- They don't mock-tease girls (including the non-mizo's residing in Mizoram)
- They know music
- They drive well ( maybe the advantage of growing up in a hilly region)
- They have the courtesy to offer their seat to the fairer sex or to elders in buses and public places.. I need to say more about this. During my 3 years of stay in Chennai, i used to take buses and trains many times. And never had i been offered a seat, nor had i seen a guy getting up to offer his seat to a lady or to an elder. Instead the men sit on the reserved ladies seat, and would never get up until the bus conductor force them to. Such is the condition out there, whereas here at home, it's just the opposite, and it makes me glad.
- They don't stare at you if you wear sleeveless
- In Mizoram, a girl need not safeguard her body from being disturbed by uninvited hands even in the most crowded places
- They can take jokes
- They are helpful. One can always feel safe within Mizoram, even to have a car break-down coz a mizo guy is always willing to offer a helping hand
- They give importance to cleanliness ( even to their feet..hehe)
- They smell gooooood :-)
Yes, there will always be a few exceptions
Hail ye Mizo Guys!
You make us proud, and you make ME proud to be a Mizo :-)

69 comments:
woohooooooooooo!!!! :-)
awm ngaihna ka hre lo, ehh :D
@illusionaire: mizo i ni ve ami?heheheh..jk jk..
@codeAries: i just thought its time to give u guys an appreciation instead of complaining mizo mipa chu an caring lo etc etc.. i mur chuai2 m?LOL
I just cried reading this post. :-)
Speaking of crying, I think we Mizo guys are the most sentimental lovers too. That is why some of us try to act macho and fight so as to hide this sentimental trait within us.
Take a look at most of the popular Mizo songs - Most of them are extremely mushy love songs. In other cultures, people would call this as gay music or boyband music. But in our culture, guys embrace it.
Yet in spite of all our goodness and sentimentality, some of our ladies do nothing but criticize us... sigh... I think I too will go cry now...
2 more additions to make it 12 things i like about us:
11) We prefer mizo girls over other girls even if they prefer other guys over mizo guys
12) We are ready to fight anytime non mizo guys who dare dishonour our girls even with a single lewd comment, even if outnumbered
mahse kuhva hi ei tlem deuhin meizial hi zu tlem deuh se ....
@Joseph L: tears of joy? hehe
@illusionaire: LOL..min ti nui vur2 mai, go and cry..lolz..i guess we all criticize each other, its like not being happy with what we've got. Its human nature
@nomad-zualbonez: "We prefer mizo girls over other girls even if they prefer other guys over mizo guys"
a opposite pon ka hmu toh tho, soi tur ka hre ve nual asin :-)
@aduhi: gud point! again here, vice versa! mahse tunlai thangthar zingah hian zuk leh hmuam tih loh hi an intihhmuh ve toh viau asin
Add 13th - they know EPL and can actively share latest match analysis
i disagree with your point nambar one.
mizo guys will tease girls. Mi vengah hian han leng la. Mizo mipa tleirawl thukhawm hi nula in kal pel ta se.. "van chhelo ve" "CHASS" "Khawnge i len dawn" tih velin an lo au nge nge ang che :)
again there might be exceptions to this :P
Amen... :)
@duhsaka: plus they play basketball with great skills and styles *wink wink* :-)
@Mos-a: "van chhelo ve" "chhas" tih te chu a na lo eeee :-)
What i meant here is, our guys dont tease girls with insult, and to make them feel insecure. Whereas outside Mizoram, we get all kinds of insults and disrespest.
What do u say? I in hlan thei tawh m? hehe
Pa ho lawm i va han siam thiam ve a!!!
A va tha ve aw :-)
a light at the end of the tunnel... mizo mipa te tan beiseina thar a piang ta..hehe. ka b'day ni chiah2 ah i post lehnghal a. the best gift i've received on my b'day... thank q lady!!
Mizo guys do have a lot of good points, i agree. They practise 'hawih hawm, tlawmngaihna' a good deal. But frankly, i've had some pretty bad experiences too.
@VaiVa: pa ho lawm nan kher pawh ni chuang lovin thu dik alawm. Kan in encourage tawn hian ram leh hnam in hma kan sawn phah zel don alawm. ni lawmni? :-)
@Tluanga: thankss
@Tharax: u are most welcome! im happy it made you glad.
@mesjay: im sorry for the bad experiences. maybe you've met the "exceptionals"?
Ka confi sawt mai :D
you really really deserve my comment :) you're such a nice Mizo girl...I wish all Mizo girls have same attitude as you.may you live long ..
Cheers ! 10 Chars
Mahni hnam mipa ngaihsanna chang i hria hi ka fak top che, kan fel famkim kan tilo mahse, hnam dang ngaihzawn ching ho hian changkang emo anin ti thin hi chu, an threlh chiang kuang top, Nupui ka lo nei hman chu awwwww!!!! Lolz
@ Mos-a: What are you doingggg? Why are you disagreeing? This is the first time (a probably the only time) it will ever happen that one of our Mizo girls actually say something positive about us!
Cheers on that and we should frame this post for everyone to see, so that our kids and grand kids and great grand kids years from now will know, that there once lived a Mizo girl who truly appreciated us Mizo guys. I mean, aren't you sick of all the criticisms other girls write about us without even looking at themselves in the mirror? This post, is definitely a 5 star post. Hail Mimi! Hail this new breed of women who think differently. The change is coming!!!
:-)
25 comments... Is this a 'trick hai thil'? Hahaha :) Mipa tih lawm dan thiam tlatz LOL
I have all the qualities, and more, but sadly I'm already spoken for!!
Seriously though, my main crib about young Mizo boys is that they are not seriopus about studies and making themselves qualified for jobs etc. On this front, the girls score heavily. Hmeichhe ho hmui ah chini kan tat ve anih chu.
He post hi Mizo mipa tan chuan blog post awm tawh zawng zawnga chhiar nuam ber a ni hial awm e!!
Eng hawi zawnga ziah pawh nise - a a tha hrim hrim.
Post thar in "More than 10 things why i like Mizo guys" siam leh teh a....:)
A nom tan riau mai...hehehe
Halleluiah!! :D
@zothanpuia: i lo confi zel don nia :-D
@zonunsanga: thank u so much for ur precious comment ;-)
@DeeZee924: i ti lawmawm e tih mai loh chu sawi tur pawh ka hre lo. Hnam dang ngaihzawng nei hi chu a hmei a pa in kan awm ve reng zawng anih hi.Amaherawhchu, anmahni thu alawm le tiro.
@illusionaire: haha bro, u made my day :-D
@codeAries: camera trick aniang! lolz
@dr.feelgood: yes you are right! Maybe some of our boys are a lil less ambitious. But with all these good qualities and more, im sure they will and can do much better than any other "hnamdang" in the world.
We place our trust in you guys, don't let us down.
And i do hope this post will encourage our guys out there, be competitive and strive harder. Mizo hi kan theuneu lo :-) Prove it guys!
@Zaia: ka lawm ltk e. Kan mipa te khan chhiar liam mai lova,tan in lo lak soh2 theih phei chuan a lawmawm leh zual ang
@Johnson D: "10 things i like about Mizo girls" lo ziak ve thung zawk la :-D
@luliana: Amen! :-)
The only mistake in this post is you left my name out
But Aduhi point hi stress a ngai
Same goes for girls, chhelo ve deuh...sahdah an hmuam trat chuan BUM top.....khiiita tanging khuuutah vang2 in my book
And, I think this post was inspired by you seeing the movie 10things i hate about you..hah caught you
Strange... I have all the 10 things you said. :D
Do you meant all(100%) of mizo guys have such a gud sense?? I don't think so.....
@OpaHmar: yes, it is a good point. A hnam anga tan kan lak na tur lian tak zuk leh hmuam chungchang hi chu.
Mahse, ka sawi tawh ang khian, tunlai ah thangthar ten tih loh an uar telh2, and im happy about it.
sandman te ho generation hian an la uar pha chiah2, kuhva ei shen shung te.hehehe..
@tetea: Strange. Then you ARE a Mizo guy.. really strange..lolz
@littleminiky: Check out the ending
"Yes, there will always be a few exceptions"
I didnt say 100% :-)
..and I wasnt sure whether you were talking aout me, til i read the 10th point
And I was sure you were talking about OPa when you mentioned, "Yes, there will always be a few exceptions to these 10 points."
wow...i cant help but comment too...such a wonderful post!! [no im not being sarcastic]..
let me rate myself against the points above...
1. check
2. check [i'll be releasing my album--Bathroom Singing Sessions]soon
3. check [errr limited to cycles and Need for Speed games]
4. check
5. check [i never stare at anyone period...oh, i used to have "who blinks first" matches with my brother..kan in melh rum thin..]
6. check
7. check
8. check
9. check
10. check..i never use any deodorants.. my wife likes my "natural odour"...so i think i smell good at least to her...and thankfully my job does not require me to interact with clients in close proximity..
and i apologize in advance for posting this lengthy [unnecessary] comment...
@OpaHmar: And i thought u were 'sap' (Roger Federer) all along :D
@illusionaire: haha!
@Blind Dayze: the lengthier, the better :-) U must be a very fragrant man. Lucky wife u got there..hehe.
Hey Mimihrahsel do you believe in love at first sight or shuold walk by you again?
Kinda. lost ma senses.. the moment I saw ya...
Good post good post
Encouragement goes along way.
Keep it up :-D
Some consolations for the boys at last. Now, they must keep themselves clean including their feet, smell good all the time, especially to Mimi and her friends...
About 'teasing girls' I completely agree with your view. "I van chhelo.." cannot be compared to the vulgar teasing our girls have to bear in most cities in central India. Shame, shame! I wish India (Indian men) will change their attitudes towards women and our girls in particular during my lifetime..
I expect some helpful tips for the boys next time.
We have had enough of negative blog posts about both the sexes, that hardly helps anyone; it did not work. It is time to focus on the positive side and help improve everyone in all counts.
@Anonymous: I personally do not believe in love at first sight :-)
@apatea: Thats the whole point. Encouragment is what we all need.
@Hlychho: And i often felt like giving them a kick and show off my karate skills! lolzzz
I bet Mizoram is the safest place for girls.. in the World? i might be exaggerating; but definitely "the" safest in India! Credit goes to our decent guys ;-)
titch titch all this is so me especially point no 3. ;)hehehe......
as for point no 5. so true true( i stare at them even if they don't wear sleevless..) ahahahaha
as always good one mim
@ice-man: i know you my friend. U stare at them girls becoz of admiration and not out of desperation.hehe.
So i now pronounce you a Mizo Guy. You may kiss the girls. :-D
I am with you 100% on all the points mentioned and more...way to go girl!!!
MUAhahaha I 10year Silchar chass nen in ban meuh chuan..............
Han ti mai ilaaa.... tak2 in a post chhan chu a chiang hle mai a...ie keimah..kei chu kuhva pawh ka ei ngai lo, meizial pawh hi rimchhia ka ti
@Bumblebee: Thank you girl :-)
@Edward: I lo van fel em em.. :-) Thanks for visiting all the way from U.K.. ehems..hehe
I feel really proud. You guys would be too if u were the person who inspired this wonderful post :)
@makima: so true! hehe..
hey everyone, my friend here comes under
"Judgement is purely based on the guy's i've known..."
:-)
This is the first compliment I read about Mizo boy. I'm glad to hear a compliment about we(Mizo Boys) from a Mizo girl. I love y'all Mizo Girls :-)
A tlai tawh viau na in.. He page hi ka thianpa'n a save thlap.. hehe
@Alejendro: I ti lawmawm ltk e
@Francis: Ka va lawm ve aw thianpa.. mut a tui leh sawt dawn anih hi :-)
Keipawh he page hi ka Bookmark ve hmiah, ka chhiar kham theilo. Kan nula ho choh hian a maw fak lawm ka tia, tlangval ho pawn kan lo lawm ve tho a nih hi :-P
are vaaaaaaaah!suuuper post!i like it..i never knew ur brain works beyond MS media,hehe....am proud to be ur friend.keep it up hon.
@Alejendro: Ka lawm e, ka lawm e :-)
@zizi: suuuperrraaaa?? Tank u, Tank u :-D
Thanx for the compliments. We really appreciate it.
I va han ti tha em, whoever you are.. ka ngaisang top che.. Mizo hmeichhe mani hnampui mipa pawh ngaisang zo lo khop a in sum zo lo ho hian an ngei viau ang che.. Mizo tlangval I tan kan in peih reng..
Amen! Dik ltk... mahse hna hniam thoh hi hreh lo se ka ti.. eng hna poh hi a zahom a ni tih hria se (of course, there are obvious exceptions)
1. Right.
2. My source of income.
3. Failed. I never have a license.
4. Ummm.. yes.. I do...
5. I'm not interested in looking at your body and fantasizing, still can't do nothing. LOL
6. Yes, no Mizo boys are despo to touch a girl's body like Indian do.
7. Try me.
8. I'm glad that I'm in a position to help.
9. Yes, this is the thing I really hate about Indian. Even if they look all clean and dressed up, their feet will always be dirty.
10. I smell chocolate :-) Axe Dark Temptation.
awm ngaihna ka hre tawh lo Mimi, ka za vek tawh
niaaa...best thing abt mizo guys...they dare to show their sentimental side without being any less manly fer it...love 'em :)
He thil hi chu chhiar kham a har a ni. :-D
@alejendro: :)))))))
Nuam e.. :-)
Tihtur awmloh deuh chuan hei hi chhiar leh thin ila ni mai. :-)
Post a Comment