
Its cold outside
But my heart’s getting colder
Its dark outside
But my mind’s turning darker
There’s mist all over
But the mist in my head is taking me over
The clouds have turned gray
But my thoughts have made me blue
The birds have flown to a safer place
But I cannot fly to anywhere safe
The thunder echoes loud outside
But not as loud as the rumors echoing in my ears
I see lightning across the mountains
But it’s the vileness of men that strikes my heart
The sky has finally poured its rain
But my eyes have finally poured out tears of pain
The clouds may have vexed my mind
But I’m glad they all have a silver line
Chp 921. Why I'll Never Be a Good Farmer
2 months ago

22 comments:
Chhem dam thli a ni ringawt alawm. Khaw lum em em hnuai atanga rawn chhiar chu a vawt deuh sawng sawng. I phuah thiam bon top!!
kan sawi belh lawk ang e.. Ni tla ngailo Zion khawpui tih hla thluk khan sak tur ani hei hi.. a phuahtu rilrua alo lan danah
@Joseph: Thank you! :-)In khua a la lum ani maw? Keini chu sur reng mai. Vawina ka ziah anih hi, khua dur khup a, a rawn thim vek a, ngaihtuahna a ti kal thui reuh lutuk a..
@Rinoma: LMAO!!! ka nui nasa lutuk! nang musician, a thluk lo phuah teh, ka lo sa ang, ka sa lai tawh miah lovang *cross my heart* hehe
Hets. Which guy mistreated my dear sister? Opa mi? Amosa mi? Ka zu flying kick nghal a nge, mai mai salah.
wow! talk about brotherly instinct....ka tlawm ka tlawm, must be that ^@!%$&*&^ dude
Hets. Which guy mistreated my dear sister? Opa mi? Amosa mi? Ka zu flying kick nghal a nge, mai mai salah
mistreat her? on the contrary i treated her like a miss.
yes nice pome. makes one feel very depressed though :D
@illusionaire: MuMu hrahsel in misual dot com?! sual ve siah! haha.. No no, these two guys are innocent! please leave them alone!:-D
OpaHmar: It's not about any guy, but the unfairness of this world that I'm experiencing these days
Mos-a: Thankss..I was very depressed while writing.
Depressing as the world is, writing depressing words kinda takes some of it off and onto the paper (..or webpage, in this case.)
The world is never fair, and its easier to put the blame on someone else than oneself, but that does not make it any fairer.
okieee ka thlak e MiMi Hrahsel tih chu... huissss.
ka inthlahrung viuna a, ka lo comment ve mai mai. Seems like you wrote it from the spontaneous overflow of your powerful feeling. Nalh ka ti lutuk, ka chhiar nawn ka chhiar nawn mai. a bikin, last two lines hi tha ka ti khop mai, ka nunah thu tam tak a soi. ziak zel rawh, kum 70 vel i nih hunah i en let leh anga, i in chhir lo ngot ang.
@blackestred: Yup, nothing is fair. But, the only thing we have to remember is truth prevails. And yes, writing sure does take away the load, at least a little of it.
@illusionaire: well, I really didn't mind it bro, if you want, put it as Miau miau Hrahsel, as long as the "hrahsel" stays :-)
@cowboy-hat: Inthlahrunna tur a awm lo reng2, hetia comment ka dawn hian ka lawm thei teh mai ania, ka thiante pawh ka force chuk2 zel.hehe.
And thank you for liking it. You know, I was actually in a dilemma whether to change my last line. But here you are, recognizing it, and maybe its a sign, that I should leave it as such after all. I wanted to bring out that point that "every cloud has a silver lining". Thank you so much for appreciating my humble poem. And do visit again.
MoMo la ti hram a nia auh misualah! :P
Depressed deuh chuan tukverh ah han dak ang veng vawng i la, zo zial han pak khu tuak tuak i la. "Hui ha" han ti deuh pawp i la, ka fihlim duak thinin ka hria Lolzzz... Thuziak lamh a lang ve thei lo... :-(
Khawdur leh thim khuih mai te'n, thu mawi deuh mai a ziah chhuah tir thei tlat zel mai thin che u hi chu in awhawm bik ngawt mai ! :-)
Cloudy here and its hard to breathe due to pollution level !, rains here and urgh..FLOODS , Its SUNNY here and Droughts .. in the mainland INDia!
Envied you..I wish I was in the northeast atleast.. the best place on earth :-) > I love the weather of Aizawl, shillong and Lamka :)
hahaha.. mUMu hrahsel.. now Momo hrahsel LOL!
Hets. Which guy mistreated Mimi Hrahsel Amosa mi? KIma mi? Ka zu flying kick nghal a nge, mai mai salah. el-aw-el
@Vaiva: Ka u hi chuan min duat ania! :-D Ni e, a lan dan zawng te hi inang lo ania. Keipawh, a tlangpuiin hla ka ngaithla vang2 zel, hemi ka ziah lai pawh hian ka ngaithla pah. "Zo zial" hehe, nuih i ti za reuh. Smoking is injurious to health :-)
@Sekibuhchhuak: I nick hman hian naupan lai min ti ngai :-) A mawi i lo tih avangin ka lawm e hotupa.hehe
@mnowluck: Yep i agree! Its best over here. And right after it rains, the place always look so fresh and green!
That's my over protective brother... (as if..hahahaa) el-aw-el, el-aw-el!
I'm innocent, it must have been AMos, I heard he's a heartbreaker
Your post reminds me of the song 'Cloudy' by Simon& Garfunkel. Here are two verses of the song.
Cloudy
My thoughts are scattered and they're cloudy
They have no borders, no bounderies
They echo and they swell
From Tolstoy to Tinkerbell
Down from Berkeley to Carmel
Got some pictures in my pocket and a lot of time to kill
Cloudy
Hey sunshine
I haven't seen you in a long time
Why dont you show your face and bend my mind?
These clouds stick to the sky
Like floating questions, why?
And they linger there to die
They dont know where they are going, and my friend, neither do I.
Mimi hla i phuah tawh ngai m? I talent dawn riau in ka hria... Tell me something...I nun kha kan weather condition nen hian i compare ve tawh thin m?? Keichu ka lungaih chang te hian ruah hi a sur duh lutuk asin,ruah hian ka lungaihna te hi min trawm pui in ka mittui hi min rawn trawm pui amw tih mai tur hian....bakah sur bur2 se ka duh thin....Bakah August thla-a piang ka nih avang hi nge ni khua an dur kuih2 a ruah an sur buan2 te hian ka lung a leng tlat zel....I rawn ziak nalh leh eeee.....
@Opahmar: is innoshent
@dr_feelgood: well thats a very very lovely lyric. So strange about clouds right? sometimes i wish i could float along with them, and go anywhere without any destination. Just be free, with nothing to bother us..
@Jesse Saiawi: Phuah thu ah chuan nikumah pakhat chu ka phuah ve tawh :-) Mahse, ho deuh mai. Ni e, ruah a'n sur bur2 hi chuan ngaihtuahna te hi a kal thui duh bikin ka hria, ni sa vut ai hi chuan.. ka lawm lutuk e ka blog i lo tlawh thin avangin
update update
oh u cant?im sorry whys dat?
u got arrested for reckless driving?
Whaaa?
Post a Comment